Wednesday, May 13, 2015

feed my starving children (1.5 hour)



On May 12, 2015 at 8-9:30 pm was when I volunteered at Feed My Starving Children. Going in, I have no idea on what I will be doing. I knew I would be packing but I didn't know who it was for and what we're packing. I ended up packing for my country and it made me feel excited. People are going to eat the food and will be better and won't be hungry for a day and that gave me a sense of accomplishment. Me and the rest of my classmates packed "Potato D" and it is supposed to help with Diarrhea and malnutrition. The time went by so fast and all I did was mix 2 powders together and that's it. It was an easy job and I got to do it fast and easily. It was a great experience, I would do it again.
The sealed bags of Potato D

Learning about the product!

Sociology class with Sal squad :)



No comments:

Post a Comment